ARK diaphragm metering pump is the leading product in the market. It is manufactured on production lines imported from Korea. Guaranteed quality, competitive price, and the best sales service. The product has two color options are: blue – violet and bright yellow with many models with different flow rate and capacity.
Overview of ARK Diaphragm Metering Pump
|compact, easy to install
|all kinds of liquids, corrosive, thickened fluids, viscous
What is the diaphragm metering pump?
ARK diaphragm metering pump was born mainly to serve the needs of business customers. It is a modern metering pump. It can regulate the liquid flow during pumping. Therefore, the pumping process is easily controlled. Outstanding advantages with high pressure in the pump head. Therefore, there are many special applications compared with other metering pumps of other manufacturers.
The basic principle of this kind of pump is not complicated. Only different from conventional pumps is the ability to quantify liquid flow.
The structure of the metering pump is quite simple, consisting of 4 parts:
- The pump port or connection port connects to the liquid tube. This part includes 2 tubes, which have the role of pumping and discharging liquid. They have the flexibility to move in many different directions. Besides, the metering pump port is simple to use and install easily. There are two main types of pump ports: double pump port and single pump port.
- Pump chamber: The pump chamber or pump body consists of two chambers, used to store liquids. This is the part interacts the most with liquid, so it is resistant to rust, corrosion…
- Diaphragm pump and ball pump valve. The diaphragm pump consists of 2 membranes. This is a part used to separate liquids from the air. They are operated alternately to pressurize the air chamber, pushing and sucking liquid. Besides, the ball valve is responsible for regulating the flow of liquid, cyclically.
- Diaphragm pump air valves are used to disperse compressed air to either side of the air chamber. This leads to the activity of the pump diaphragm. In particular, they are capable of self-lubricating.
- The most noticeable advantage of the pump is its small size. It is easy to operate, move, install and maintain.
- ARK Diaphragm metering pump is constructed of high-quality raw materials. Therefore it is durable and resistant to highly corrosive liquids. Some components can be mentioned as PTFE (Polytetrafluoroethylene) make filter. ABS plastic, STS304 stainless steel and ceramic balls pump valve.
- Fully meet all demands and pumping needs of different types of liquids. For example: acids, alkalis, sludge, solvents, toxic substances, polymers, detergents, dyes, catalysts, cosmetic chemicals, foods, pharmaceuticals, paints, inks, glues, gasoline, pulp, ... Even the viscous solutions does not make this pump difficult. Therefore, it has diverse applications in many manufacturing industries.
- Can be idling. The pump can still work normally even liquid shortage. Motor or the internal components are not being damaged, for a certain period of time.