The decanter centrifuge in general and the decanter centrifuge ARK Vietnam, in particular, are the most modern sludge presses on the market. Possess advanced technology. Advantages of continuous operation and extremely high durability. Automatic operation, minimizing labor costs. However, during use, it is still necessary to regularly check the decanter centrifuge, to limit the risk of having to be repaired.
Working principle of decanter centrifuge
The decanter centrifuge is used to separate suspended solids from a slurry solution, by using high-speed continuous centrifugation. Traditional sludge settling tank methods use the principle of gravity. When the sediment has a higher density than water, it will accumulate at the bottom of the tank.
The centrifugal force generated by the centrifugal slurry press can be 3000 times greater than gravity. Thereby shortening the treatment time for a large volume of wastewater from many days to only a few hours.
decanter centrifuge uses countercurrent separation technology. Taking place in 2 phases, the solid particles are dislodged and pressed tightly against the wall of the centrifuge cavity. It is then discarded through the machine's slurry outlet. Clearwater is discharged on the opposite side.
Advantages of decanter centrifuge
Decanter centrifuge are gradually replacing the obsolete generations of sludge dewatering machines (such as filter presses, and belt presses) because of their outstanding advantages. Environmental contractors are increasingly interested in choosing this equipment.
- Compact size: suitable for projects with limited space. Or add items, and improve the existing system.
- Ensure hygiene: the treatment of sewage sludge is carried out in the centrifuge chamber, which should be completely self-contained. No odor, no pollution to the environment. Protect workers' health, especially with wastewater containing hazardous substances.
- Easy installation, simple operation, automatic control, no need for supervision.
- Handles all types of sludge, including highly chemically corrosive sludge. Dryness after pressing is high and stable. The suspended solids removal rate is up to 95%.
- Long life: 5-10 years, less maintenance and maintenance required.
Checking the decanter centrifuge machine
1. Daily check
- Bolts & Protectors: Visually inspect bolts for looseness and guards, and housings for cracks.
- Sludge hopper and feed pipe: Check for jams or leaks.
- Noise and Vibration: Observe the noise and vibration levels of the machine. Detect if there are any strange, unusual chirping noises.
- Activity Log Recording: Fill in the log of parameters such as the highest engine temperature, abnormal vibrations, speed, torque, sludge flow, the rotational speed of the main engine, and engine extra.
- Electronic control panel test: Check for errors and detect normal results.
2. Weekly check
- Add grease to bearings.
- Check belt tension.
- Check lubricant, and oil level.
3. Check monthly
- Wear test: Open the lid on the machine, remove the safety cover, and check the wear of the rotor and housing.
- Vibration monitoring: check the level of vibration against the manufacturer's standard readings.
- Discharge area: Check the solids and liquid outlet for wear or blockage.
4. Annual inspection
- Check the operation of the gearbox and control system. Also, check the PLC.
- Main bearings and internal bearings should be replaced after 15,000 hours of operation.
- Other wear parts of the decanter centrifuge such as: the sludge feeding nozzle and sludge discharge nozzle. Also should be checked and replaced if necessary.
- Disassemble the rotors of the motors. Assess for wear and damage to the screw shaft, centrifuge chamber, as well as other components.
ARK VIETNAM –
PRESTIGE SUPPLYING SERVICES REPAIR, INSPECTION
ARK Vietnam is a manufacturer and distributor of high-quality sludge dewatering machines, following Korean technology. We also have a team of experienced personnel in the maintenance of sludge dewatering machines and centrifuges in particular of other brands.
We have an assembly and production plant right in Vietnam. Provide simple, fast, and time-saving replacement equipment for customers. Reliable and professional service. Ensure business satisfaction.
ARK has been installing, as well as maintaining, many systems of large and small sludge treatment equipment across the country. We are confident in fixing machine problems quickly and accurately.
When choosing ARK Vietnam, you will never be disappointedPhone number: 0977.675.754 (Mr Trúc)
Email: [email protected]
Hanoi Office: 5th floor, N03-T7 Diplomatic Urban Area, Xuan Tao Ward, Bac Tu Liem District, Hanoi.
HCMC Office: 68 - 70 Hoang Dieu Street, Ward 13, District 4, HCM City.